The Europa Scleral® lens is a true scleral lens that was designed to deliver an optimized fit, comfort, and vision for successfully managing patients with a wide range of irregular corneal conditions and ocular surface disease.
The Europa Scleral® is a 2nd generation Jupiter Scleral lens that has been uniquely designed so that it is able to successfully fit a wide variety of corneal and scleral geometries while improving fit and comfort. The three main enhancements are:
- Larger Optic Zone
- Increases the lens overall sagittal depth which enhances corneal clearance
- Mid-peripheral reverse curve
- Allows it to successfully fit both prolate and oblate corneas with a single lens fitting set
- Enhanced haptic profile
- To significantly reduce compression and lens tightening
The Europa Scleral® features are designed to provide:
- Lens diameters of 16.0 mm, 18.0 mm and 20.0 mm – appropriate for managing a wide range of corneal sizes. The Europa Scleral® lens parameters can be customized to suit any preferences and requirements
- Multiple fitting sets are NOT necessary to fit oblate and prolate corneas
- Lowest priced fitting sets in the industry so getting started is easy
- Each Europa Scleral® lens that Visionary Optics makes is uniquely crafted for the more difficult to fit patient
- 90 day risk free warranty with unlimited exchanges
Recommended in Optimum GP materials by Contamac. All lenses are plasma treated to ensure surface wetting.
Base Curves: Any
Diameters: 16.0 mm, 18.0 mm and 20.0 mm
BV Powers: Made to Order
Cylinder: (toric)-0.25 D. to -15.00 D. in 0.25 D.
Axis: (toric)1° to 180° in 1° steps
Toric Hapticup: To 8.00D in 0.50D steps